1: When you receive the award you must post about it on your blog and leave a link to my blog.
2: Answer all the questions to the tag below.
3: Do not award anyone who has more than one hundred followers (I made an exception).
4: Come up with ten questions for the tag.
5: Keep your questions clean and refrain from using bad language.
6: Tag 5 to 10 people.
Here are Lauriloth's questions:
1. What is your favorite book? The Holy Bible
2. If your house was burning down and you could save one item, what would it be? My little sister... unless you don't mean people, then probably my Bible.
3. What type of shoes do you prefer wearing? Boots
4. What’s your favorite instrument? Violin
5. If you could visit any fantasy world, where would it be? Middle Earth or Narnia
6. What’s your favorite season of the year and why? I love winter!!! Why? I prefer cold weather and there's snow!
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Hmmm... probably flexibility.
8. Do you have any pets? Nope.
9. What color is your room? Spa blue.
10. Let’s say you could make absolutely any fictional character come to life, who would you choose? There are too many to choose from! It makes it rather difficult to choose. I'll just pick the first person who comes to mind: Millie Keith.
Now for my questions:
1. What is your favorite meal of the day?
2. Which do you prefer, morning or night?
3. If you could learn a language that you do not already know, which language would it be?
4. Ice cream, cookies, or cake?
5. Who is your favorite author?
6. Would you rather be baking in the kitchen, reading a book up in a tree, riding a horse across meadows, or sipping tea and chatting with friends?
7. What is your favorite spice?
8. What is your favorite meat?
9. What is your least favorite vegetable?
10. Using the answers for questions 7-9, think up a dish that you could make out of those three ingredients.
And I will now pass this award on!
Kathryn of Hidden Orchards
Kiri Liz of Lianne Taimenlore
The Keller Girls of Three Girls and Their Hobbies
Beth Grace of The Musings of Me, Myself, and I...
Emelie Claire of Meadow Brook Farm
Miss Elizabeth Bennet of Elegance of Fashion