Friday, September 7, 2012

CBC Character Costume Party: Poll Results!

Here it is, folks! You voted for your favorite costume(s) from the CBC Character Costume Party and here are the results (from least amount of votes to greatest)!

Ernest T. Bass- 0 votes
Jacob Marley- 0 votes
Maxwell Smart- 0 votes
Samwise Gamgee- 1 vote
Ted Nickerson- 1 vote
Gretl von Trapp- 2 votes
Jane Bennet- 2 votes
Nancy Drew- 2 votes
Pippi Longstocking- 2 votes
Arwen- 3 votes
 
Barney Fife- 3 votes
Hiccup- 3 votes
Lorna Doone- 4 votes
Sir Percy Blakeney- 4 votes
Astrid- 5 votes
Chauvelin- 6 votes
Susan Pevensie- 7 votes
Personally, I don't think my costume was the best one. I liked so many of the costumes.....
*cough* allofthem *cough*

Anywho, thanks to all who voted!

5 comments:

  1. Are you certain that you did not rig the poll, Jessa? :)
    I liked all of the costumes, too, just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can assure you that there was no "rigging" involved! :)

      Delete
  2. hahaha that's so funny!!! All of the costumes were so great!!! =D And I knew every single one of them except one. So that was good. =D I love your blog!!!! I am DEFINITELY going to follow. :)
    ~Storyteller
    (OK, so I don't care if you follow me back or not. Sometimes it's like if somebody's new they put their blog address. But, hey. If you want to check my blogs out, there's always my profile, right?) ;D
    Have a God-blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the costumes! We had so much fun dressing up!
      By the way, I love your blogs!

      Delete
    2. They're so great!! :) Thanks, Jessa Bri. I LOVE yours!!!!!! =D

      Delete