- If you are tagged/nominated, you must post eleven facts about yourself.
- Then, you must answer the eleven questions the tagger has given you and make eleven questions for the people you are going to tag.
- Next, tag eleven more bloggers.
- Tell the people you tagged that you have tagged them.
- No tagging back
11 Random Facts...
1. I am up to my eyeballs with school!
2. Is it possible to be up to your eyeballs in something?
3. One of my classy blood cousins is far away right now and will be gone until December. Sad...
4. Pass the tissues!
5. I have been listening to Christmas music since September!!!
6. Christmas is my favorite holiday!!!!
7. I know it is quite difficult to tell, but.... I AM REALLY EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. And Thanksgiving!
9. Something I am really looking forward to is snow.
10. I love snow!
11. Yay! I thought of 11 random things!
Now for Kiri's questions:
2. If you could rewrite any scene from any book, which one would it be and why? I would make it so Beth does not die in Little Women. Why? For obvious reasons...
3. Would you rather live in a old palace, a cottage in the woods, a pirate ship, or a underground burrow? Either an old palace or a cottage in the woods.
4. How do you pronounce the word "often?" Off-ten? Or Off-fen? Der, off-fen! That is the correct way to say it!
5. What is your favorite holiday film? I don't have a favorite...
6. If you had a book (any book including a cookbook or a research book) published, what would be featured on the cover? Cookies!
7. Where would your dream home be located? On a farm or ranch somewhere...
8. If there was no such thing as tea or coffee in this world, what hot drink(s) would you consume? Hot cocoa.... but I already consume that. :)
9. What one song describes your life/day/mood? Hmmm... good question. Probably Amazing Grace or Here Am I, Lord.
10. Peanut butter cookies, snickerdoodles, or gingerbread men? Yes.
11. What is something you absolutely love right now? United States History!!!
Now for my questions. Are you ready? Uh, that's not the first question... ;)
1. What is your favorite holiday?
2. Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
3. Which country would you like to visit?
4. Vanilla or chocolate?
5. Describe the perfect ice cream sundae.
6. Would you rather attend a ball, eat something very unusual, solve a mystery that puzzles even Sherlock Holmes, or break the world record of the most books read in one year?
7. Breakfast or just coffee?
8. What is your favorite era in history?
9. Do you have any kind of accent when you speak?
10. Is it soda or pop?
11. Name 11 of your hobbies.
And now I tag...
Marcelle Renee of Miss Paris Chic
Miss Elizabeth Bennet of Elegance of Fashion
Kathryn of Hidden Orchards
Julianna Danielle of The Perfect Parfait
Beth Grace of The Musings of Me, Myself, and I...
Storyteller of Storyteller of Weston County
Marissa of The Countryside Lady
Emelie Claire of Meadow Brook Farm
Willa Nicole of Willa Nicole Scribblings
The Keller Girls of Three Girls and Their Hobbies
Miss Melody Muffin of The Splendor Falls on Castle Walls