Thursday, August 18, 2016

Break Me, Lord

"Whenever God means to make a man great, He always breaks Him in pieces first."


So break me, Lord. 


No matter how much it hurts. No matter how hard it gets. No matter what happens.


Let my focus ever be on You {Colossians 3:2}.


I will continually look up and praise You more and more {Psalm 71:14}. You alone are my hope and joy. Keep me singing in Your presence. 


Do not let me look back and regret, but teach me to learn from my mistakes. Help me to move on and make the most of the opportunities You give me {Ephesians 5:16-17}.


Open my eyes to anything that may be blinding me to the truth {Psalm 119:18}. 


Make Your desires my desires. Mold me into who You want me to be {Isaiah 64:2}. 


Thank You for the trials You have given me. Thank You for the trials that are to come. Prepare me and strengthen me so that I may endure the hardships {Isaiah 43:2}. 


I will trust You no matter what {Proverbs 3:5-6}. 


Guide my actions, thoughts, words, and my heart {Psalm 25:4-5}.


I will live for You, dear Lord, because I love You most {Luke 10:27}.


No comments:

Post a Comment