Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter 2012

Praise the Lord! He is risen!
We had a swell Easter! My family spent the morning at church and the remainder of the day at my cousins' house.


(Left to right) My cousin, Captain Oblivious, me, and my brother, Doofus preparing for Easter dinner
Uncle M mashing the potatoes
Cousin Samwise, my older sister, Kiri, and me
Kiri and cousin Em


Cousin Bear and my little sister, KT Bugs


My charming brother, Doofus and cousin Gherkin


Me and my older sister, Beth
Setting the table



Cute Jocie


Toria (cousin)




After dinner we kids went outside to take pictures!
Beth (my oldest sister)
Em (cousin)
Kiri (older sister)

Me, Jessa
Cap. Oblivious (cousin)
Doofus (my only brother)
Gherkin (cousin)
Samwise (cousin)
Cherry (little sister)
Bear (cousin)
KT Bugs (my littlest sister)



Don't the boys look nice?



I have an odd brother...
and cousin!

1 comment:

  1. You have such a charming family :) I love it that you're homeschooled. I'm homeschooled too!

    ReplyDelete