Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sleepover!

My Dad and Mom went to a Pastors/Wives Fellowship recently. It was a few hours away from where we live and occurred for most of the day. So my siblings and I went to our cousins' house to spend the night!

(Left to right) Bear, Uncle T, and Em snacking before supper on Sunday.

We had veggies and homemade pizza for supper!
My lovely sister, Beth making pizza.
Cherry, Samwise, Doofus, and Gherkin playing the Wii while waiting for supper.
Dad takes Cherry's place to play a game and Cap. Oblivious pops his head in for the picture!
Little KT Bugs
Cap. Oblivious
My beautiful Mother!
Kiri and Toria
Kiri, Samwise, Gherkin, and Doofus on Monday morning.
Yes, we did some school.
Samwise studying his math.
Cherry doing school.
Em sews and Kiri writes more on her book.
Toria, Cherry, and Aunt K play Dutch Blitz!
The boys like to have "battles" with their "muskets" :)
Samwise
Gherkin
One of the new kittens!
Chaps
Toria making gluten-free cookies!
I made Russian tea cakes... with AK watching on. ;)
Cherry holding Lucy.
The boys singing and "playing instruments"
Harry Bob, Samwise, Cherry, and KT Bugs dancing a version of  the Virginia reel.
Cherry, me, Samwise, and Em dancing yet another version of the Virginia reel!
Cap. Oblivious and I
Surprise! Another sleepover! :)
 It was a very fun time with cousins!

2 comments:

  1. Sleepovers are always so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, it sounds so fun! You seem to have to many siblings and cousins :) I wish that I had a big family. Well, I hope to have a big family of my own someday!

    ReplyDelete