Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Awards All Around!

I've been awarded "The Versatile Blogger Award!" Many thanks to Marcelle Renee of Miss Paris Chic for giving me this award!

Here are the rules:
1. Must state the rules.
2. Thank the awarded and link back to them.
3. Must pass this award on to 5 other bloggers. List their names with links to their award winning blogs.
4. Must notify the awarded bloggers by commenting on their blog.
5. Share 7 unusual things about yourself. Something that not many people could say about themselves.


7 Random Things About Me
1. I am allergic to eggs.
2. I like to reenact/quote movies with my siblings.
3. I LOVE to bake... I'm constantly coming up with new recipes (check out some of my recipes here).
4. When I was 15, I had a bad accident involving a knitting needle and my trachea.
5. Don't you wish ladies still dressed in long flouncy/frilly dresses, bonnets, and shawls, and carried parasols? I do!
6. I read my Bible everyday.
7. I thoroughly enjoy classical music!

Now for the awarding!
Congratulations!!!



I have also been awarded "Your blog is great!" I'd like to take this moment to thank my sister, Kiri Liz of Allergic To Chocolate for the award!


Rules:
Put a link to who gave you the award
Put the award on your post
Choose five blogs to receive the award
Let them know you awarded them

I'd like to congratulate the following bloggers and award them with the "Your blog is great!" award!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Congrats on the awards! I like the pink and green colors of your blog! Very cute.
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards, Jessa! And if you'd like to receive another, just stop by my blog because I've awarded you! :)
    http://liannetaimenlore.blogspot.com/2012/05/ive-been-awarded.html

    ReplyDelete