Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yet Another Award!

I have been awarded again! Many thanks to Beth Grace of  The Musings of Me, Myself, and I... And Other Such Fantastical Nonsense for awarding me!


Rules:
1. Choose two people you feel have been kind to you in the blogging sphere.
2. List one aspect of each one's kindness to you.

I will now award:
K. Barrett of Hidden Orchards for allowing me to help her get her button up and working on her blog. Also, for being such a sweet friend to me.

Aidyl Ewoh of Aidyl Ewoh for posting encouraging comments on my blog! Always a kind word!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I saw on the blogger dashboard the beginning of this post, and it said “Name two people who have been kind to you in the blogging sphere”

    And I thought:
    “Wow, it would be nice for someone to some day name me”
    And then I looked down and there my name was. Seriously, I’m still wondering if I read it right… Is that really my name? Wow, thanks so much, Jessa! (And by the way, how you have one name in pink and one in green is really cool! How do you do that? I broke my foot a few years back and those are the two colors I chose for my cast, it was fun!)

    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete