Tuesday, August 14, 2012

CBC Week

My CBCs came for a visit last week! We had a swell time!
 We stayed up too late, ate way too much food, made too many gingerbread men, swam in a cold pool, played hide-and-seek (and other numerous games of no consequence), worked in the garden, and did too many other things to name.
Playing a LOTR Board Game
AND my classy blood cousins (who are, in fact, my real cousins) came over a few times during the week!
The picture above is a sneak peek of what we did on Friday with everybody. Yes, a costume party. Don't worry, I will post pictures of the characters and such as soon as possible!
 CBC Week was very, very, very, very, very, VERY fun!

3 comments:

  1. I had SO MUCH FUN! I wish we were still there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CBC Week was EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!! We should do this kind of thing at least once a week in my opinion. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like y'all had alot of fun! Great post!
    God Bless!
    ~The Keller Girls~

    ReplyDelete