Monday, August 20, 2012

Epic Disney Blog Party Tag Questions

Kiri Liz  of Lianne Taimenlore is hosting an Epic Disney Blog Party! It is a very epic exciting occasion, so be sure to check it out!

Which is your favorite Disney film and why?
I have too many favorites! I guess I'll pick my present three favorites: The Happiest Millionaire, The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band, and Tangled.

Which is the most annoying/worst Disney film and why?
I cannot STAND Sleeping Beauty! Please, a 15-year-old singing with a 45-year-old voice? A prince that doesn't speak for half of the movie?  Really?

What was the first Disney film you can remember watching?
The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh... good movie, by the way. :)

What are some of your favorite quotes from Disney films?
OK, I just need to pick a few quotes. *cue sarcastic tone* Great.

"You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose. Really let that seep in. What are you getting? Because to me, that's part man-smell, and the other part is really bad man smell. I don't know why, but overall it just smells like the color brown. Your thoughts?"
"Delicious jams and jellies?"
"Albuquerque. See, I can do it to. Snorkel."
"Why do you always have to ruin a good story by saying, "Really, Grandpa?""

Which Disney character do you think you are most like?
 Uh... I don't know. Please comment and tell me who you think I am most like!

What is your favorite Disney film song?
Oh, dash it all! This is a hard one! Uh.... there's that one, but I really like that other one. Oh, and there's that funny one.... I'll just put a few. "Watch Your Footwork," "Be Our Guest," and "I've Got A Dream."

What is one Disney film you find yourself recommending over and over?
The Happiest Millionaire (just be sure to skip one song).

What is one thing from any Disney film or films that really irks you?
I can't stand it when they put unacceptable comments or scenes in epic movies!

Who is your favorite Disney heroine and why?
 Probably Belle. She basically gives up her life so that her father can be free. And she loves to read!

Who is your favorite Disney hero and why?
I really can't think of a favorite hero, so I'm choosing the first one that came to mind, Edmund Pevensie. He starts out as a sort of "evil character" but he soon changes and becomes a most agreeable person!


Who is your favorite Disney sidekick and why?
Riley Poole or John Lawless. Both funny, with a hint of intelligence.

If you could spend a day in any Disney film, which one would you pick and why?
I think I would like to spend a day with the Bower family from The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band. Why? Because they have a big family, they sing, and they play instruments!


Choose any one Disney film character and place them in any Disney film (other than his or her own). How would the story be different?
Ben Gates goes to Narnia. He steals the White Witch's wand with the help of Edmund Pevensie.

2 comments:

  1. Ben Gates in Narnia? HAHA!! Wow!! :D

    Which character do I think you're like? Hmm... well, uh... I'd say Jessie from Toy Story. Fun, loyal, energetic, with just a tick of the dramatic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jessa... stop by Allergic to Chocolate... I've awarded you!

    ReplyDelete