Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Day Middle-Earth Challenge: Day 1


The 30 Day Middle-Earth Challenge has arrived! I am so excited to go on this adventure! :) Are you? I hope you are.

 
Doofus- my brother- and I are going to be doing these posts together. I hate to admit it, but my brother is more of a LOTR nerd than I am. :)

Nerd?
Yes, nerd. 
Readers, anytime you see this font, that is my brother talking. The font I always use will be me. Doofus is letting me write the posts, but he is going to put his... er, intellectual comments in here and there. Got it? Good!

Let's plunge into the adventure!

Day 1: Favorite Book

My favorite LOTR book would have to be The Hobbit.  

Well, I like The Hobbit, The Fellowship, The Two Towers, and The Return of the King. So, all of them.


 Oh, cool! Pictures!

Yes, well, I love the whole epic adventure and the way Tolkien describes his characters and his, and his...

And his settings? Is that what you're looking for?

No.

I'm leaving!

No, don't leave! I need you for this post! Do I have to drag you back in here?


...

Never mind. Allow me to continue. Where was I? Ah, yes! His characters and his settings.

I know you would use it! Hehehe!

Ahem! Well, would you care to tell us why you like The Hobbit and the LOTR trilogy?

Gulp. I think I left something in the oven.

No, you didn't! Tell us why you like those books.

Well, the stories are very interesting. And they are... good books?



OK, then. Do you think this post is long enough?

Are you asking me?

Yes, yes I am.

Then, no.

But I don't feel like writing anything else.

Invalid argument. You just did.

Oh bother! Never mind!



Thanks for taking the...

That's all for now, folks!  

... for taking the time to try and make sense of this odd post. 


      
   

3 comments:

  1. Your posts are boring and torturous!!

    What? No, I didn't say that out loud!!! The truth... Jessicles and Doofusticks... this was pure awesome sauce. I don't know what that tastes like, but it's something along the lines of this post. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you! I'm glad we can cook up some pure awesome sauce! :)

      Delete
  2. That was pretty good and it was funny! I actually laughed as I read this because I could see you and Doofus doing this as you wrote it!

    ReplyDelete