Tuesday, November 5, 2013

MEC Day 4: Favorite Scene


Surprise, surprise! My younger sister, Teddy will be joining Doofus and I on this epic adventure! Teddy's font will look like this. If you start having difficulties figuring out who is who, then you're off your tea!  Say "hi" Teddy.

Hi.

 *Ahem!*

Anywho, favorite scene...


Since I don't have one, I'll pick the first one I can think of! 

I like this scene:

It's is so very epic! Especially the music! :)


Favorite scene? Favorite scene? Uh, yes.

Yes? I don't remember that scene....

I don't remember that either!

Well, maybe you should have been paying closer attention!

...

...

Nevermind.

OK, if I have to pick one scene, it would be:
    

"Ahem!"

 "Ah, well. Good morning!"


My favorite scene would probably have to be:
 the whole part from when they storm Bilbo's pantry...
 and all the way to...
the Blunt the Knives song!

Ta-da! There we have it! We could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and...

and on!!!!!!!!

OK, we get it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment