Monday, November 4, 2013

MEC Day 3: Favorite Quote


Favorite quote? Oh, dear!

You can't do this to me! I like any line. :)

I have to agree with Doofus. I don't have a favorite quote! I guess we could try to come up with some good quotes.

 Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
 Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."


Bilbo: "I've never used a sword in my life."
Gandalf: "And I hope you never have to. But if you do, remember this. True courage is knowing not when to take a life, but when to spare one."

Pippin: "Are we lost?"
Merry: "No."
Pippin: "I think we are."
Merry: "Shh! Gandalf's thinking."
(pause)
Pippin: "Merry."
Merry: "What?"
Pippin: "I'm hungry."

 Radagast: "Something's wrong, Gandalf. Something's terribly wrong."
Gandalf: "Yes?"
Radagast: "(deep breath) Oh! I had a thought, and now I've lost it. It was right there on the tip of my tongue! Oh! It's not a thought at all. It's just a little... stick insect."

 Bilbo: "Today is my One Hundred and Eleventh birthday! Alas, eleventy one years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable Hobbits. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."




There are the first six epic quotes/dialogues we could think of! :)
 
I think I'm quite ready for another post.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment